THERE ARE NO RESTRICTIONS ON SPRAY COLLARS OR SONIC DEVICES ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA. Please note the legal requirements in your state relating to the use, sale and hire of ELECTRONIC STATIC COLLARS (No Bark Collars).
QUEENSLAND - No requirements
TASMANIA - No requirements
WESTERN AUSTRALIA - No requirements
NEW SOUTH WALES
1. ELECTRONIC STATIC (No Bark) COLLARS - Prohibited for use and sale.
2. REMOTE TRAINERS - Prohibited for use and sale.
3. CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS - Restrictions apply:
* Must be used in conjunction with a 1.5 metre fence that the dog cannot pass through.
1. ALL ELECTRONIC STATIC COLLARS - Prohibited for use and sale.
1. ELECTRONIC STATIC (NO BARK) COLLARS - Restrictions Apply
* Electronic Static (No Bark) Collar users must have their pets checked by a Vet or competent trainer prior to use, and must be checked by a Vet every 12 months thereafter.
* Retailers need to be aware that in order to sell or rent Electronic Static (No Bark) Collars, they need to keep a register of information:
-The full name and address of the purchaser or hirer;
-The street address of the purchaser or hirer;
-A contact telephone number or email address (if any) for the purchaser or hirer;
-The date of sale or hire of the collar.
-The Collars must meet certain specifications in accordance with Electronic Collar Manufacturers'
Association Standards (All PetSafe and Innotek products comply with specifications.)
* Electronic Static (No Bark) Collars can only be used for up to 12 hours a day - recommendation by most manufacturers
ALL ELECTRONIC COLLARS - Prohibited for use. There are no restictions on the sale of the collars.
1. REMOTE TRAINERS - Prohibited for use and sale